Monday, June 22, 2009

Sometimes when it rains it pours!

Yesterday was a lovely day! I got a chance to talk to my Dad on the phone and wish him a Happy Father's Day. I got to go to knitting and later to eat hamburgers with DH's parents and grandparents!

Today, wasn't as nice. I walked 8+ blocks with one of my clients in the heat with my asthma problems and current back problems. I hobbled along actually and she had to stop several times. I don't know if she was resting or just letting me catch up. DH picked me up from work which is a good thing because after that walk I wasn't really able to drive. On the way home, after we turned our car started to make a grinding noise. We stopped twice. We checked underneath and checked the fluids. DH managed to get us home at 10 mph. I am thankful that we are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment