Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Free rootbeer floats,the blahs, and birthdays

Today Glen and I got free Root-beer floats at Sonic! They were yummy and I got a large Oceanwater too! I am feeling better today.

I have had the blahs for a few weeks. I haven't even felt like knitting. My back is hurting and I just haven't been feeling well. I've had x-rays of my back. I am getting some blood work done tomorrow, and I have my yearly exam later this month. Well after all of that I have a follow up appointment with my regular MD in July. Hopefully, all the tests will provide answers.

My birthday was Monday, June 1. I had to work, but I was able to stop by Sock Therapy at The Urban Sheep for a few minutes before it was over. I have some birthday money and I am going to buy some yarn. I just can't make up my mind!

Here is the surprise that I got on Tuesday at Knitting from Wendi! There was yummy cake too!

No comments:

Post a Comment