Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yellow Crocheted hat and Booties....

I finished a yellow crocheted hat and knitted yellow booties. They look so cute together that I gave them to a friend who is expecting a girl in September. :)


DH and I had a great time today. After finishing some chores at home, we went to knitting. Well, I am the only one who knits. DH says he is an enabler or a knitting supporter. He certainly knows more about knitting than the non-knitter on the street. :) After a few hours at the Urban Sheep we went to the VINTAGE FAIRE MALL to Eat at the Fresh Grill Mongolian BBQ. The Fresh Grill Mongolian BBQ has a special right now where you receive a free medium drink with the purchase of a large entree order on Tuesdays. I don't know how long this special lasts, but this is our second Tuesday going. Yum Yum! I have even managed to learn to use chop sticks!!

Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment