Thursday, July 22, 2010

This week: A Baby Cardigan and surprises Oh My!

I finished a light pink baby cardigan. It's Cute and I plan to make more. I love the feather and fan lace detailing. Check it out:

I think that I have enough yarn to make a matching baby hat or maybe some baby socks.

I'm not feeling well. I haven't done much knitting this week.
I haven't attended my knitting group this week. I didn't even have the energy to knit in the Doctor's office on Monday! I am taking antibiotics for a respiratory infection and sleeping a lot.

On Tuesday, I received a Special Package in the mail from By Hand Yarn

I won a contest on Friends of By Hand Yarn on Ravelry. I love the book,Sock Club, and the yarn is beautiful. I may start a pair of socks when I am feeling better and the baby hat will need to wait. The contest that I won was about sock patterns in honor of their new sock club. The number of my post was randomly drawn. The contest was fun because we were able to share many sock pattern ideas on the Friends of By Hand Yarn Ravelry Group

I love By Hand Yarn. The Staff is so helpful and friendly. The shelves are filled with a rainbows of color to inspire your creativity. If you ever find yourself in Sonora, CA, you should stop by. I know the next time I find myself up in Sonora, I'm going to stop in!!!!

Have a lovely rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment